Friday, August 12, 2005

99 in 997

Dear People Who Read This Site, “George”, Girl, That Euro, Special C, Dr. Chris, The (Other) O.C., (Get Back) JoJo, and Potential Investors,

If you list it, apparently you will complete it. A slow-ish day of non-mint work activities has yielded the completion of these tasks

89. Plant the windowsill herb garden I ordered.

Done! Well, sort of. I opened the box, and it's a "how to grow your houseplants" kit with a water spritzer and clipper and soft cloth (?), but nothing to plant. Opening the box and storing the items counts, though.

99. Clean out my desk in my office.

Today was a big office cleaning day. Hopefully it will stay clean.

So, only 99 things to do before May 5, 2008. I'd like to do the Iceland one next, but I doubt that will be the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home