Thursday, July 03, 2008

Embittermints Live!

Dear People Who Read This Site, “George”, Girl, That Euro, Special C, Dr. Chris, Medicine Woman, The (Other) O.C., (Get Back) JoJo, Beloved Retailers, Almost as Beloved Press, and Especially Beloved Potential Investors,

I'm about to go on vacation, and it's just as well. My Ti-Faux has stopped working because there's no data on the program guide for my TV. As such, I have completely fallen out of touch with my dance-centric TV, and am of no use. Seriously, how can we survive that kind of hardship?

But, before I go, some exciting news, your very own Mint Mogul (that's me!) will be appearing at the Brooklyn Flea to sell Embittermints live and in person on August 24. Save the date, bring lots of singles, and Oprah, if you happen to be her friend.

I'll be sending updates from the road, but be well, and buy mints!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home