Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Armageddon It

Dear People Who Read This Site, “George”, Girl, That Euro, Special C, Dr. Chris, The (Other) O.C., (Get Back) JoJo, and Potential Investors,

So, I was all set to write a nice entry about how I'm accomplishing a fair number of items on the list, you know, like getting California Closets, making rice krispie treats, learning the difference between Scientology, Mormonism and Christian Science, and so on. But something huge has happened. My manufacturer is moving and losing storage space -- the storage space where the entire inventory of Embittermints are being kept. As things have been slow on the retail front, I am reluctant to pay for storage. So, you guessed it, the inventory is coming to live at the Mint Headquarters.

I'm sort of hoping this will be like the time I brought all of my clothes to my apartment, even the old stuff I never wore that languished in my closet in my parents' house all through my years of higher education, and it forced me to get rid of stuff. Also, it will add a certain urgency to these here Musings, as I can update you on how many boxes are still in my apartment (aka Mint Headquarters, literally). And my apartment will be minty fresh.

Good thing I already finished a lot of the cleaning related items on the list, since I won't be seeing my floor for a long time. I just have to make sure that I clear a path betweeen the couch and the TV. I don't think I could live without Chino and the gang.

Oh yes, Armgeddon it.

2 Comments:

Blogger mariel said...

MM,
I think we should take this opportunity to have a welcome home party for the mints. Hopefully, they won't be there long with the mass orders that should be coming in any day now. I haven't been to Mint Headquarters in a while. Did you get the California Closets yet? Are you planning on storing the Embittermints in there? I think we should have a party...

10:27 PM  
Blogger Mint Mogul said...

Girl-

You do have a point -- and the party is also on my list. Perhaps I will have to see how crowded the MHQ is after the mints arrive. The California Closets aren't coming until late December, and they'll have to handle my non-mint possessions. But, having a party is also on my list.

MM

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home