Sunday, February 12, 2006

2006: The Year of the Mint

Dear People Who Read This Site, “George”, Girl, That Euro, Special C, Dr. Chris, The (Other) O.C., (Get Back) JoJo, and Potential Investors,

I know, it's been a long time. Happy New Year! I recently celebrated the Lunar New Year, with a refined banquet, where I learned that it was the Year of the Dog (apparently the Fire Dog, too). But, for me, it is the Year of the Mint. The Mint Headquarters are in order, and I've been pounding the pavement.

I have some very exciting news, Newbury Comics has purrchased Embittermints on a trial basis, and the mints will be in their stores. So, naturally, I am begging all of you to buy mints at Newbury Comics. Lots of mints. And if you do buy mints, send me an email , and I will post your purchase stores. If you don't see the mints, ask about them. Really.

Other than that, I would be remiss if I didn't note that Gwyneth oppressed AnTHony Hopkins, by referring to him as Antony. Repeatedly. First she names her kid Apple and now this. She must be stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home