Friday, May 12, 2006

The CW Proves That Nietzsche May Have Been Right

Dear People Who Read This Site, “George”, Girl, That Euro, Special C, Dr. Chris, The (Other) O.C., (Get Back) JoJo, and Potential Investors,

So, I have been really happy this spring, secure in the knowledge that 7th Heaven was finally going to end. Except, now it isn't. I am so horrified. Another season of disturbing teen solo dancing, the neglected twins, and inappropriate spying. I hate that show. If Everwood gets cancelled, someone's going to have to pay. Heck, I'd even prefer to see What About Brian and its untenable premise continue -- and that has Barry Watson, albeit without his flowing mane that featured so prominently in early SevHev episodes. Like the one where Mary (Jessica Biel) practised kissing on her brother, Matt, played by Barry Watson and his flowing locks. Not that I've seen any of those. Or that I watch SevHev.

In other news, I took the mints on a West Coast tour, that has put together some promising leads. I'll keep you posted. And I've also got some good promotional leads on the East Coast. If that's the payback for another season of SevHev, I think I can live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home